Wednesday, September 12, 2007

That would be interesting...

I've checked out a lot of different wholesale sites, contemplating things that can be purchased and sold on eBay and other sites. So I just checked out this site that offers Wholesale Clothing. It's not bad. Children's clothing is $2.75 per piece, though the minimum purchase is 500 pieces. A little much for me at the moment, but I could see the benefit of doing something like this. Especially since I could go through and pick out clothes for Gage first and make up the difference selling the rest. After all, new with tags clothing sells pretty well on eBay, and I'm pretty sure that people would rather pay $5 + $2 shipping for a dress shirt, tie, vest combo than $14 at the store (or higher). It could be a lucrative business. It's definitely something I'd consider if I had the money to put down up front. Not only could it generate some income, it could help some families save some money on things they need. It would be nice.

No comments: