Sunday, December 2, 2007

Avalanche @ Kings

This was an excellent game! The Avs played strong and really bounced back after their San Jose loss. I was impressed. Especially since they did it without Sakic, among other players who were out. Smythe was great and Stastny picked up a few points as well. God it was a lot of fun watching this game.

Theodore was really good in net, I thought he moved well and had some really beautiful saves. There was a bit of a scary moment when Smythe fell over the Kings goaltender and he (the goaltender) laid on the ice for a few minutes. He seemed ok when he got up, but was replaced. I'm guessing it was a "just in case" although I haven't checked today to see if he suffered any manner of injury when it happened. I didn't hear any mention of an injury during the game though.

No comments: