Saturday, August 11, 2007

Writing

From time to time, Associated Content does a bit of a writing contest, offering the winners gift certificates for Barnes and Noble and the like. I was one of the winners chosen in one of their last contests. The challenge was to write something about Harry Potter. I submitted 2 articles. The first one, Harry Potter is no Horcrux, is the one that won. The second one, 10 Ways to Pass the Time Waiting for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, was written more for fun that to be competing with serious articles anyway. Either way, I invite you to check them out and feel free to browse the rest of my Associated Content articles while you're there.

Oh yes, my gift certificate was for $25 at Barnes & Noble. So I ordered a holiday memory book, a journal in which to write recipes, a book of simple crafts for children (for my son) and a book called Witch's Kitchen.

No comments: