Friday, November 23, 2007

Avalanche @ Oilers

Last night's game was good. The game befor, against Calgary was also good, just not good enough.

But last night was nice. First of all, it was the second game back for my favorite player (Karlis Skrastins) who'd been out w/ a separated shoulder. He also scored a goal, which was absolutely beautiful, in my opinion. There's nothing like a good goal scored by your favorite player, no? Another favorite also scored, Marek Svatos. Which was nice. It's always nice to see him score.

Overall, I think the Avs fought pretty hard to win last nights game and pulled out a very deserving win. I do love when they play Edmonton. The first two games I ever went to were against Edmonton. I also think that Edmonton plays a little grittier than anyone else in the division, so the Avs get to face more grit and less finesse when they meet up. Makes for some outstanding hockey.

No comments: