Friday, November 30, 2007

A Gorgeous Site

I've been a part of the Goth scene off and on for about 10 years. It's an environment I feel perfectly comfortable in; one of the few, to be honest. With all of the sites popping up targeting specific types of people based on their lifestyle, religious beliefs, even ethnic backgrounds, finding a Goth singles website isn't that suprising. What I'm impressed with, however is the unique layout. A layout that is truly appealing to those whose tastes run a bit "outside the norm." It's not just about being goth, of course. The site caters to those whose tastes run a little darker. Goth, fetish, extreme music and alternative culture is of course included (among others). The site is beautifully laid out, I have to say. Whoever designed it deserves an award. I'm truly in awe of it. The features of the site are great as well. It's a free site that allows you to set up a profile complete with pictures if you choose. You can send a wink or a message to other members. I tried it myself, I was able to send a quick hello to someone who has a few similar interests -- didn't cost me a cent. It's certainly one of the better dating sites I've checked out, if not the best.

No comments: