Friday, November 2, 2007

Penguins @ Avalanche

I forgot to post last night after the game, but damn was it good. I really enjoyed it. In the first period, the Pens scored twice and the Avs started the second period in the hole 2-0, but they picked it up and scored 3 in the second and held the Penguins off in the third. Theodore was in net for the Avs and blocked a few doozies from Crosby and looked pretty good in net. He only faced about 25 shots, but I think he looked like he's really got his head together.

It was nice to see guys who aren't considered "skill guys" get some points last night, too. To be perfectly honest I liked the game so much I watched the replay... twice. In the end, the Avs won it 3-2 and sit at the top of the division going into a run of games against division rivals.

No comments: