Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hockey recap of sorts...

I was without internet access for almost 2 weeks, so I wasn't able to post on the Avs games that occurred in that time period. Well, damn it was a pretty good run.

After the Avs beat the flames in a shoot out on the 16th, they lost to the Blackhawks and the Wild on the road before finally getting themselves a road win against the Edmonton Oilers. Nice way for Ryan Smyth to return to Edmonton, I think. it was a great game. They also won in Calgary (in OT) before coming home and beating the Wild on Sunday. So far in the season, the Avs have been perfect at home and have won 2 out of 5 on the road. Not too bad.

I look forward to Thursday night's game. The Avs will be hosting the Penguins, so we'll get to see them take on Crosby and Malkin. I look forward to seeing how they do and I expect it to be an exciting game.

No comments: